How works NFTL.art platform?
We want to create an NFT Fantasy League. It will be held in seasons (25-30 stages in each season). Each stage will last approximately 10 days. How will the stage proceed?
1. Crypto artists upload their works to the platform before each stage.
2. Before voting begins, a draft window opens. Each Fantasy Team member can create their own team of crypto artists and their works: who, in their opinion, will gain more votes, who will sell their work better, etc. Anyone who purchases a Fantasy Pass using the native NFTL token can participate. This is just one of its uses. There will be a leaderboard showing who scored the highest points with their Fantasy Team, with cash prizes for the winners!
3. Voting / pre-sale starts. There will be two types of voting — Upvotes and Bids.
Upvotes. You can like the author, write a comment, give them a badge (exclusive NFT from our platform)
Bids. You can transfer money for NFT. All the money will go to the author of the work, but the biggest bid will eventually take the NFT itself.
4. After 7 days of voting and discussion, a 24-hour auction opens. Everyone who deposited money at the previous stage gets the opportunity to buy NFT. The highest bid wins
5. If the works are not sold, they end up on the secondary market. The starting price for all works is $20 and counts down over 24 hours to $5. Any member can buy at any time. If the work is not sold at this stage, it automatically goes to the NFTL fund. Once a quarter, there will be a charity sale of all NFTs in the fund and the proceeds will be donated to charity (the community will choose which charity to send money to after each sale)
Like what you see? Let's move on.
We want to implement a personal token system for each crypto artist. Any artist can issue their tokens on our platform. These tokens will be mined according to an interesting scheme.
Let's say the artist has 50,000 tokens in total. By participating in the stage, the author uploads their work. Those who transfer money for their work automatically participate in the mining of the token. We're planning to allocate 1000 tokens for each stage, and they will be distributed proportionally to the amount contributed for the author's NFT.
Why do you need separate tokens?
They can be used to buy works by authors at a discount.
You can participate in closed sales of the author's works (possibly on our other platform)
Earn on the rise in the price of the token (imagine that you can have NFT Pranksy or CryptoPunks, or maybe tokens of other popular artists)
Earn not just by selling work, but also by voting (we're planning to set $1 per vote)
Make money selling your work at the final auction. You may not even take a prize in the voting, but successfully sell at the end. An element of unpredictability remains
Declare yourself to the world. Absolutely everyone can participate in competitions: unknown artists and famous maestros. The contests bring together crypto art connoisseurs in one place — new stars will light up
Fantasy League makes people look at art differently. On one hand, you enjoy the works, on the other hand, you try to guess the users' moods and trending works and artists
You don't have to buy NFT, you can support an artist by upvoting. All voting history will be saved in your wallet
You can create your own Fantasy Team of cryptoartists and their works. Your Fantasy Team helps you get involved in contests, follow authors and trends
You can buy works of any of the participants in the competition. This is not just an NFT, but an NFT with history. It could be the winners of one of the stages or a rising star of the NFT scene. The community itself will create history
Get cashback for buying NFT with the native NFTL token