CyberTime Finance is a whole ecosystem of products on the NFT market 1. NFT Fantasy League for crypto artists & NFT lovers. 2. Cyber Farming. No presale. Get NFTL tokens by farming in 5 pools and use NFTL to get CTF. 3. DAO ecosystem for project development and distribution of funds from the Community Development Fund with CTF as the governance token. 4. Exclusive NFT Time collection of 86,400 NFTs and an NFT exchange platform.
Why did we choose Binance Smart Chain to launch?
1. Incredible fees on Ethereum. To swap on Uniswap you need to pay $20-$50, transfer NFT — $15-$20, add $60-$150 to the pool. If you're operating with millions of dollars, this might not seem like a big commission, but for everyone else, it's disastrously unsustainable.
On Binance Smart Chain, you pay just $0.15-$0.3 for the same transactions.
2. Time. It turns out that many projects are almost paralyzed right now. Due to huge fees, people stop using many Dapps. Especially in NFT. Although this is a trend, no one wants to overpay x10-x30. So, instead of L2 solutions, expecting a drop in the price of ETH and the launch of ETH 2.0, we're making a product that's optimal here and now. Binance Smart Chain brings this option to the table.
3. Minimal changes in the smart contract. We do not need to redo the logic, we just change pools, exchanges, and are ready to launch.
4. The NFT market is still just developing on Binance Smart Chain. We analyzed and saw BSC is much less competitive. While there are already many players in the NFT market on Ethereum, the BSC market is almost free. This allows great opportunities for our project to get in on the ground level!
5. Development of NFT bridges between ETH <=> BSC. This opens up the opportunity to create bridges between the two blockchains, so even Ethereum fans can easily use products on the BSC.
Before developing our NFT Fantasy League, we are planning to launch 3 products as the basis for the future league.
NFT auction platform from CyberTime
Secondary market NFT from CyberTime
Secondary market NFT of projects on BSC
How NFTL.art will work
We want to create an NFT Fantasy League. It will be held in seasons (25-30 stages in each season). Each stage will last approximately 10 days. How will the stages work?
1. Crypto artists upload their works to the platform before each stage.
2. Before voting begins, a draft window opens. Each Fantasy Team member can create their own team of crypto artists and their works: who, in their opinion, will gain more votes, who will sell their work better, etc. Anyone who purchases a Fantasy Pass using the native NFTL token can participate. This is just one of its uses. There will be a leaderboard showing who scored the highest points with their Fantasy Team, with cash prizes for the winners!
3. Voting / pre-sale starts. There will be two types of voting — Upvotes and Bids.
Upvotes. You can like the author, write a comment, give them a badge (exclusive NFT from our platform)
Bids. You can transfer money for NFT. All the money will go to the author of the work, but the biggest bid will eventually take the NFT itself.
4. After 7 days of voting and discussion, a 24-hour auction opens. Everyone who deposited money at the previous stage gets the opportunity to buy NFT. The highest bid wins
5. If the works are not sold, they end up on the secondary market. The starting price for all works is $20 and counts down over 24 hours to $5. Any member can buy at any time. If the work is not sold at this stage, it automatically goes to the NFTL fund. Once a quarter, there will be a charity sale of all NFTs in the fund and the proceeds will be donated to charity (the community will choose which charity to send money to after each sale)
Like what you see? Let's move on.
We want to implement a personal token system for each crypto artist. Any artist can issue their tokens on our platform. These tokens will be mined according to an interesting scheme.
Let's say the artist has 50,000 tokens in total. By participating in the stage, the author uploads their work. Those who transfer money for their work automatically participate in the mining of the token. We're planning to allocate 1000 tokens for each stage, and they will be distributed proportionally to the amount contributed for the author's NFT.
Why do you need separate tokens?
They can be used to buy works by authors at a discount.
You can participate in closed sales of the author's works (possibly on our other platform)
Earn on the rise in the price of the token (imagine that you can have NFT Pranksy or CryptoPunks, or maybe tokens of other popular artists)
Earn not just by selling work, but also by voting (we're planning to set $1 per vote)
Make money selling your work at the final auction. You may not even take a prize in the voting, but successfully sell at the end. An element of unpredictability remains
Declare yourself to the world. Absolutely everyone can participate in competitions: unknown artists and famous maestros. The contests bring together crypto art connoisseurs in one place — new stars will light up
Fantasy League makes people look at art differently. On one hand, you enjoy the works, on the other hand, you try to guess the users' moods and trending works and artists
You don't have to buy NFT, you can support an artist by upvoting. All voting history will be saved in your wallet
You can create your own Fantasy Team of cryptoartists and their works. Your Fantasy Team helps you get involved in contests, follow authors and trends
You can buy works of any of the participants in the competition. This is not just an NFT, but an NFT with history. It could be the winners of one of the stages or a rising star of the NFT scene. The community itself will create history
Get cashback for buying NFT with the native NFTL token
Why farming not presale or IEO?
Because you can get NFTL tokens without spending! During farming, you can withdraw your money at any time + the farmed NFTL tokens.
Security of your investments 🔒 Audit from Certik Foundation and a white hacker trusted by Google, Apple, Microsoft, Oracle, and more.
You do not lose your savings 💰 All your tokens will remain with you. You can withdraw tokens from the pool at any time. In pools, your tokens work and you earn!
Huge APY at the start 📈 Whoever enters first will receive huge profits due to the limited supply of tokens on the market. You can immediately sell the NFTL token on PancakeSwap, or start farming the CTF governance token.
No pre-sales 🤝 Token prices are formed by the market itself
How can I get involved in farming?
Add your tokens to one or several pools on the cybertime.farm website
After adding tokens, you will start receiving NFTL tokens
At any time, you can add tokens to the pool to increase your share and receive more NFTL tokens. You can also withdraw all your tokens from the pool + earned NFTL
You can add NFTL tokens to the NFTL / BNB liquidity pool and start receiving CTF
Cyber Farming Week #1 - February 25 to March 03 - Completed Cyber Farming Week #2 - April 03 to April 10 - Coming Soon Cyber Farming Week #3 - May 17 to May 24 - Coming Soon Cyber Farming Week #4 - June 01 to June 07 - Coming Soon DEX Farming - April 17 to April 24 - Coming Soon
What can I do with NFTL tokens? You can add them to the NFTL / BNB liquidity pool on PancakeSwap and submit your LP token to our pool at cybertime.farm. Then you can start farming governance tokens CTF. When we finish developing the NFTL.art platform for contests and creating fantasy teams, you can use NFTL tokens there, too.
What are the benefits for $NFTL holders?
1. NFTL will be the platform's key token. Artists' works will be sold for NFTL, there will be a crypto token market for artists paired with NFTL, the token can be used to buy access to Fantasy League, etc. The demand for a token increases its value. 2. NFTL burn after each successful NFT sale (initial burn rate is 10%, but it can be changed by the community on the DAO vote) 3. Income from all products goes to the Community Dev Fund and the community votes on what to allocate funds
BEP-20 Token Name: NFT Fantasy League Symbol: NFTL Total number of tokens: 86,400,000 Distribution scheme: - 30% Cyber Farming - 35% Crypto Artist Contests - 35% Fantasy League
What are the benefits for $CTF holders?
1. Participation in voting for the development of the project 2. Participation in the distribution of funds from the community development fund 3. 100% of the league stages for BNB will go towards the CTF buyback at market price. The income goes to the Community Dev Fund and is distributed by the community itself 4. A portion of the profits from other products within the ecosystem will be channeled to the Community Dev Fund and distributed by the community.
BEP-20 Token Name: CyberTime Finance Token Symbol: CTF Total supply: 86,400
Distribution 70% - NFTL / BNB LP Pool 20% - CTF / BNB LP Pool 10% - Team
We laid down the logic in a smart contract based on shares by pools - 80% NFTL / BNB and 20% CTF / BNB and 10% to the team from both pools.
All CTF tokens will be distributed according to the following scheme:
From the second month and every 30 days after that, the decrease will be 80%. This means a softer scheme. Here is a table of token distribution for the next 12 months in our Docs.
CTF Distribution started February 25, 2021
We will create an exclusive NFT collection of 86,400 NFTs (the number of seconds in 24 hours).
This is a performance project that develops at the expense of the community. We plan to work with authors, winners of NFT League stages to create unique NFTs.
Each author will be allocated 1 minute = 60 seconds = 60 NFT, where they create a unique piece. It will be the same on all 60 NFTs, the only difference will be the changing seconds. Having bought 1 NFT, a person buys 1 second from the CyberTime world.
The special feature of the project will be the native token that will be launched: $SEC. It will allow the owner of the NFT to make an exchange in one direction or the other at any time and will greatly increase the NFT's liquidity.
Within the league, all stages will be divided into 2 directions of payments: BNB & NFTL
The BNB stage includes: voting, Fantasy Team formation, auction sale for BNB. Accordingly, during the NFTL stage, all calculations are in this token.
All income from BNB stages is distributed as follows: - 100% goes to the buyback of CTF tokens at the market price and this CTF tokens goes to the Community Development Fund and distributed by the community.
All income from NFTL stages is distributed as follows: - 100% goes to Community Development Fund and distributed by the community
Voting system: - We will launch a voting system on the https://snapshot.page platform. - Each owner of 8.64 CTF tokens can vote.
We have worked with Adesh Nandkishor Kolte to audit all of the code that powers CyberTime Finance. Adesh is an Independent Information Security Consultant focusing on security assessments (applications, infrastructures and smart contracts). Previously worked as bug bounty hunter with Multiple organizations like Microsoft (MSRC), Apple, Google, Zoho, Siemens etc. Twitter - https://twitter.com/AdeshKolte Medium - https://ad3sh.medium.com/
Audit by Certik Foundation - Coming soon
On the basis of the Community Development Fund, we plan to launch the DAO Accelerator to develop an entire ecosystem of CyberTime-based products and support promising teams and crypto artists. The main condition is that part of the profit will go to the redemption of NFTL & CTF tokens, which will be returned back to the DAO Fund.
3 Developers (1 backend + 1 full-stack + 1 frontend)
2 community managers
Dmitriy Boshenyatov https://www.linkedin.com/in/dimabosh/
As founder of the project, Dmitry doesn't hide his identity. He's been in blockchain since 2013, has experience as a marketing and product manager, worked for a large agency, launched his own startups, and created mobile apps with an audience of over 1 million users.
For me, CyberTime has become a part of my life. I completed all other projects and focused on CyberTime. My goal is to create a unique and sought-after product (NFT Fantasy League), and build a strong and close-knit community of NFT contributors and fans. And most importantly, to create 100% decentralized project management. Where the community runs the project, not just a limited number of people.
Wanted to remain anonymous
In the near future, we will open the code on GitHub and it will be possible to view all smart contracts of tokens & pools during farming.
We're a team of DeFi experts who have been in the smart contract field since the beginning. NFTs are going to play huge part in the DeFi — when we align NFTs with economic incentives it creates great opportunities for something remarkable. We're happy to be a part of Cybertime team.
Valerija Kraeva - Designer & Illustrator - https://www.linkedin.com/in/valeriyakraeva/
Our designer's skills are best judged by our websites, logos, banners and exclusive NFTs that are coming soon :)
I love to be creative and work on high-quality, beautiful designs. I'm fond of the world of Blockchain, and it happens that I can combine all of my interests in the CyberTime project. My goal is to keep helping create a truly unique and creative project, making it easy to use, attractive and effective.
Wanted to remain anonymous
We have found a mentor who helps us build a successful marketing strategy in the crypto market. He has experience in project promotion since 2017
I've been in crypto marketing since 2017 and I'm excited to use all my skills to make CyberTime # 1 in the NFT market!
March goals: 1. Add NFTL / CTF on CoinMarketCap and Coingecko 2. Launch NFT auction platform 3. Create script and make leaderboard for Farmers' program winners 4. Create 2 NFT on BEP-721 5. Distribute NFT to Evangelist and Farmers' program winners 6. Create Migration portal UI and create new contracts for migration 7. Add DAO voting to contracts and profit distribution system for DAO fund 8. Launch marketing campaign after NFT platform release - Twitter, Reddit, 4chan 9. Add tokens to BSC bot service
April goals: 1. Create and release a secondary market for NFT sale (CyberTime vs BSC) 2. Find and collaborate with crypto artists for the CyberTime auction platform 3. Launch the second stage of farming on new smart contracts 4. Collaborate with DEX and launch NFTL farming on their sites (PancakeSwap, ApeSwap, BakerySwap) 5. DAO voting with CTF holders
May goals: 1. Launch a lite version of Fantasy League (from uploading works by authors and voting to the final auction) 2. Hold the third stage of farming on our website 3. Collaborate with new BSC DEX and continue previous collaborations 4. Launch a profit distribution system from NFT auctions and secondary market to the DAO fund
Q3 2021 - Launch of the NFT League Platform and the start of the first season of the league - Recruit participants for the DAO Fund on cybertime.fund - Start bridge development ERC-721 / 1155 <=> BEP-721 / 1155 - Issue a token and exchange system for NFT Time Collection
Q4 2021 - Start packing the NFT League into the Fantasy League Platform service - Launch voting system for CTF holders at snapshot.page - NFT League Season 1 Grand Final
NFTL - https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x2f7b4C618Dc8E0bBA648E54cDADce3D8361f9816 CTF - https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x299baC24C8ad5635586fDe6619efF7891a6c8969