Why did we choose Binance Smart Chain to launch?
1. Incredible fees on Ethereum. To swap on Uniswap you need to pay $20-$50, transfer NFT — $15-$20, add $60-$150 to the pool. If you're operating with millions of dollars, this might not seem like a big commission, but for everyone else, it's disastrously unsustainable.
On Binance Smart Chain, you pay just $0.15-$0.3 for the same transactions.
2. Time. It turns out that many projects are almost paralyzed right now. Due to huge fees, people stop using many Dapps. Especially in NFT. Although this is a trend, no one wants to overpay x10-x30. So, instead of L2 solutions, expecting a drop in the price of ETH and the launch of ETH 2.0, we're making a product that's optimal here and now. Binance Smart Chain brings this option to the table.
3. Minimal changes in the smart contract. We do not need to redo the logic, we just change pools, exchanges, and are ready to launch.
4. The NFT market is still just developing on Binance Smart Chain. We analyzed and saw BSC is much less competitive. While there are already many players in the NFT market on Ethereum, the BSC market is almost free. This allows great opportunities for our project to get in on the ground level!
5. Development of NFT bridges between ETH <=> BSC. This opens up the opportunity to create bridges between the two blockchains, so even Ethereum fans can easily use products on the BSC.